The term “Forini”, “us”, “we” or “our” refers to Forini as the owner of the website (Forlan Group Pty Ltd (ACN 616 470 501)). The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website, the purchaser, customer and consumer of our products. The product “product” refers to any item for sale on our website Forini.com.au.
2.0 Changes to Our Terms and Conditions
At our discretion and without further notice, we reserve the right to change, update or modify these terms and conditions from time to time given in-line with our business needs. Amendments will be effective immediately upon the inclusion of such amendments, within the version of these terms and conditions on this website. We strongly encourage you to regularly check these terms and conditions every time you use our website and services. Your continued use of the website following such amendments, will be deemed as your acceptance and agreement, to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Unless displayed or otherwise advised, all prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD $) and do not include GST.
4.0 Money Back and Price Beat Guarantee
4.1 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
As per the Australian Consumer Law and all applicable consumer protection legislation including the competition and consumer Act 2010 (Cth), you are entitled to a refund, repair or replacement if:
- The products are damaged in any way;
- The products are faulty and fail to function in a manner that they were intended to operate;
- You are unsatisfied with the products, and are of unacceptable quality.
At Forini, we offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee under any of the above conditions, with special considerations to section 4.3 below, of these terms and conditions.
4.2 Price Beat Guarantee
At Forini.com.au, we offer a 7 day price beat guarantee on any of our stocked products. Should the price be reduced within 7 days on any of the products you purchase from us, we will provide you with store credit for the difference to be used in any of your future purchases. This store credit is to be used within 12 months from the date of issue, as it will otherwise expire if unused.
4.3 Voidance of Guarantee
This Guarantee may be void if the product:
- Has been worn or used;
- Is not in an “As New” conditions as was shipped out;
- Is no longer in its original packaging including original documents (instruction manuals, warranty cards, hang-tags, plastic protectors, etc);
- Has no receipt or full proof of purchase.
Even though we are happy to accept returns under the above-specified terms, please be aware that we would need to sell the returned item as new. Therefore, if there are any signs that the item has been worn, used or altered in any way including removing from sealed packing, we reserve the right to reject the returned item, as we will be unable to re-sell the item as in a brand new condition.
4.4 Returns and Refund
Please be sure to Contact Us before you return the items, so that we can provide you with a returns form, and instruct you with the proper returns details. All returns must be made using a traceable service, as we cannot be liable for any lost returned items. We recommend that you keep a copy of the tracking number and provide us with the same details, to track the package locality and expected arrival. Please note that products returned without proper returns form and details, (Including your name, order number, and item number) cannot be identified back to you, and therefore may be rejected. Even though we are happy to accept returns under the above-specified terms, please be aware that we would need to sell the returned item as new. Therefore, if there are any signs that the item has been worn, used or altered in any way including removing from sealed packing, we reserve the right to reject the returned item as we may not sell it as new.
Once the returned products have been received and reviewed by Forini, we will process your refund within 3 business days of their receipt and will notify you of the refund. Please note that your refund will only be processed back into the same account that was used to make the purchase, and may take an average of 7 days to appear back in your account, depending on the type of account or banking institution you used.
In addition to the above guarantee under the Australia Consumer Law, all products we sell on our website come with a minimum of 12 months limited warranty. Furthermore, all Forini branded watches come with 24 months limited warranty.
5.1 Warranty Exclusions
These warranties are subject to the following exclusions
- Does not include general wear and tear of the products;
- 24 months watch warranty does not include straps and buckles;
- Does not include sweat and water damages;
- Does not include any other damage as a result of misuse, accident, abuse, alteration, substitution, improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than us or our authorised repairers, theft, disappearance, loss or any other type of use causing deterioration.
6.0 Product and Website Disclaimer
- Forini gives no guarantee that our website and products are free from defects or mistakes;
- We accept no liability or responsibility for any loss of damage, however it may be caused, from the use of our products and services including this website (www.forini.com.au);
- Our liability for any breach of any warranty or consumer guarantee for goods or services is (to the extent permitted by law) limited to re-supplying the goods or services, the subject of your order or refunding the costs of the goods or services (at our sole discretion);
- If the limitation of liability is held to be invalid, then our maximum aggregate liability to you for all loss, damages, costs, and expense (unless stipulated by law that liability cannot be limited) will not exceed the amount of two Australian dollars (AUD$2.00);
- Items which are advertised as discounted have been ticketed, and offered for sale at the higher price before the relevant sale commenced. However, you acknowledge that such items may have been sold at a lower price from time to time.
7.0 Cancellation, availability and rejection of orders
- All products and services offered on our website are subject to the availability. We reserve the right, to cancel or reject orders at any time due to orders being unavailable. In the event the products are unavailable, we will make necessary adjustments and notifications and this website as soon as possible.
- In the event where products have been incorrectly priced, we reserve the right to change or refuse your order of the products, regardless of whether the products have been paid for or not. You recognise, understand and agree that we are under no obligations to sell you any products on our website, where those products are listed with incorrect prices or with incorrect information. In the event where you have made payment for products, and we cancel or reject your order under any circumstances, we will endeavour to notify you of the changes and give you a full refund.
- You are entitled to cancel your order at any time, before we confirm and ship out the products. You may not cancel your order once it has been confirmed, and the products shipped out.
At Forini, we offer free national shipping on all orders over $100, and free international shipping on orders over $200.
Our default shipping method is via DHL, and Australia Post. We currently ship from Brisbane, Australia. All orders are processed and dispatched within 24 hours on weekdays. Orders placed before 2 pm will be processed and sent out the same day, while orders placed after 2 pm will be shipped out the following business day. In order to guarantee safe delivery of your order, all shipping options are provided with a detailed tracking number. Please make sure that you provide the correct shipping address, as we cannot change your shipping details once the order has been dispatched. In the event that your order is rejected or returned due to incorrect shipping details, it is your responsibility to Contact Us and advise us of alternative shipping details.
After your order is processed and shipped, liability is then covered by the terms of the carrier. We will ship to the address that you provided at checkout. In the event that you did not provide us with an accurate shipping address or details, we or the shipping carrier cannot be held liable for the loss or damage of the product. We strongly encourage you to double check that your shipping address and contact details are correct, before placing an order. Any shipping issues or damage must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org or via any of the contact details provided at the end of this document otherwise the item may be ineligible for any refund claims.
9.0 Feedback and Submissions
If you comment or submit any feedback or ideas about our products and services relating to us, you hereby assign and agree to assign to Forlan Group Pty Ltd (Trading as Forini) all rights, titles and interests in and to such submissions or feedback.
11.0 Governing Laws
To the extent permitted in your local jurisdiction, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland Courts, and agree that those Courts shall have jurisdictions to resolve any matters between us, arising in relation to these terms and conditions, and any other issues relating to our products and services.
We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service and therefore we will do our very best to resolve any of your queries. If you have any concerns regards to these terms and conditions, or our website in general, please Contact Us, email email@example.com, or simply write to us at “Attn: Compliance and Privacy Officer, Po Box 95, Beenleigh, Qld, 4207, Australia.”