30-Day Money Back Guarantee
As per the Australian Consumer Law and all applicable consumer protection legislation including the competition and consumer Act 2010 (Cth), you are entitled to a refund, repair or replacement if:
- The products are damaged in any way;
- The products are faulty and fail to function in a manner that they were intended to operate;
- You are unsatisfied with the products, and are of unacceptable quality.
At Forini, we offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee under any of the above conditions, with special considerations to the sections below.
Price Beat Guarantee
At Forini.com.au, we offer a 7 day price beat guarantee on any of our stocked products. Should the price be reduced within 7 days on any of the products you purchase from us, we will provide you with store credit for the difference to be used in any of your future purchases. This store credit is to be used within 12 months from the date of issue, as it will otherwise expire if unused.
Voidance of Guarantee
This Guarantee may be void if the product:
- Has been worn or used;
- Is not in an “As New” conditions as was shipped out;
- Is no longer in its original packaging including original documents (instruction manuals, warranty cards, hang-tags, plastic protectors, etc);
- Has no receipt or full proof of purchase.
Even though we are happy to accept returns under the above-specified terms, please be aware that we would need to sell the returned item as new. Therefore, if there are any signs that the item has been worn, used or altered in any way including removing from sealed packing, we reserve the right to reject the returned item, as we will be unable to re-sell the item as in a brand new condition.
Returns and Refund
Please be sure to Contact Us before you return the items, so that we can provide you with a returns form, and instruct you with the proper returns details. All returns must be made using a traceable service, as we cannot be liable for any lost returned items. We recommend that you keep a copy of the tracking number and provide us with the same details, to track the package locality and expected arrival. Please note that products returned without proper returns form and details, (Including your name, order number, and item number) cannot be identified back to you, and therefore may be rejected. Even though we are happy to accept returns under the above-specified terms, please be aware that we would need to sell the returned item as new. Therefore, if there are any signs that the item has been worn, used or altered in any way including removing from sealed packing, we reserve the right to reject the returned item as we may not sell it as new.
Once the returned products have been received and reviewed by Forini, we will process your refund within 3 business days of their receipt and will notify you of the refund. Please note that your refund will only be processed back into the same account that was used to make the purchase, and may take an average of 7 days to appear back in your account, depending on the type of account or banking institution you used.
In addition to the above guarantee under the Australia Consumer Law, all products we sell on our website come with a minimum of 12 months limited warranty. Furthermore, all Forini branded watches come with 24 months limited warranty. Please refer to the warranty information provided with your watch for further details.
These warranties are subject to the following exclusions
- Does not include general wear and tear of the products;
- 24 months watch warranty does not include straps and buckles;
- Does not include sweat and water damages;
- Does not include any other damage as a result of misuse, accident, abuse, alteration, substitution, improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than us or our authorised repairers, theft, disappearance, loss or any other type of use causing deterioration.